Non-residential course running over three sessions.
A discounted cost of £75.00 is available to people who are staff or volunteers of Schools, Outdoor Centres or the Duke of Edinburgh's Award within the City of Edinburgh Council.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations: You must give us notice as soon as you wish to withdraw from a course. We will only refund your payment if we are able to book someone else on in your place.
- It is your responsibility to understand and complete the pre-requisites for your course. If you are unable to complete them you should cancel as per point 2 above.
- If you are unprepared for the course or do not arrive on time, you will not be allowed to take part and no refund will be offered.
- We will endeavour to run the course on the advertised dates, but in some cases we may have to cancel or postpone courses e.g. due to staff illness, insufficient candidates. If we cancel the course we will offer you a postponed date or refund you in full.
- Due to time constraints, training and assessment courses will not always cover every item on the syllabus. Candidates are responsible for their own learning and the course handbook is a suggested starting point.