AMI CPD Bolting Workshop.
Placing and removing fixed protection.
This will be delivered by Matt Jones MIA. Matt is a keen and active climber across all disciplines and has been involved in equipping new routes, reequipping existing routes, and developing new climb sites over a period of more than 20 years.
The aim of the day is to place/update fixed equipment/climbs at a suitable venue, and give attendees hands-on experience in the process involved, to include:
· Rigging and rope work systems for cleaning and equipping climb sites.
· Testing/decision making of suitable quality of rock for fixed protection.
· A knowledge of different types of bolts.
· Hands on experience of placing and testing both resin and expansion bolts.
· An understanding of the ethics/considerations involved.
Joinin instructions will be sent after payment has been received (but will be in the Llandudno area)
Please pay Matt directly