Don't miss your opportunity to attend MTA's 2017 autumn conference at Plas y Brenin National Mountain Centre on Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th November 2017.
We have a fantastic range of full day workshops run by experts in their fields, all designed to support you through your training, consolidation, get you ready for your assessment and/or refresh your skills when you're out and about using your awards.
The weekend is all inclusive, comprising two full day workshops, Friday and Saturday night B&B, lunch Saturday and Sunday and dinner on Saturday evening, plus evening talks and is great value at £200. Get the opportunity to:
• Attend two one day CPD workshops designed to broaden your knowledge and enhance your skills.
• Gain your full 5 year quota of CPD points.
• Network and meet like-minded people from the outdoor community.
• Find out the latest news and developments from MTA and Mountain Training.
• An evening lecture by a guest speaker.
• A kit demo from Sherpa Adventure Gear.
• Stay at Plas y Brenin and feast on their famous PYB cakes!
What happens once you have booked and paid?
Once you have booked your place at the conference online we will contact you by email and ask you to select your prefered workshops and send us your next of kin/medical information. Workshop choices will be allocated on first come first served basis. For more details about specific workshops visit: http://www.mountain-training.org/associations/mountain-training-association/about/association-news/2017-conference
Please bring suitable clothing and equipment according to the terrain and time of year.
Workshops will run when they reach minimum bookings. If minimum bookings are not reached, candidates will be notified of workshop cancellations two weeks before the event and will be offered an alternative workshop.